We, Giga Fun Studios Private Limited, incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “our” or “us”) having its registered office at No. 233, Opp to Park, Ideal Homes, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560098, India , provides video-gaming services (herein, the “Services”) through the website www.gigafunstudios.com and associated mobile applications (hereinafter, the “Platform”).
#### COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
During your use of the Platform, we may collect such information from you including but not limited to:
- your name;
- your e-mail address;
- your contact number;
- your date of birth;
- information derived from your social media access permissions;
- your gamer tags;
- your location;
- information regarding your browsing behaviour and pages visited; and
- any other information regarding your interaction with the Platform.
The information we collect about you will depend on the products and services that we offer, on an ongoing basis. To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Platform, and opt out of any non-essential communications from the Company. Please note that if you do not allow us to collect all the information we request on the Platform, then we may not be able to deliver your chosen products/Services effectively. By using the Service, you consent to our retaining all the above-described information in anonymous form as long as we see fit.
##### Children Under The Age Of 13
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register with us or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to us. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
##### Children Between The Ages Of 13 and 18
We recommend that minors over the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
#### USE OF INFORMATION
We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
- To enable the provision of Services opted for by you
- To communicate necessary account and product/service related information from time to time;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services;
- To undertake necessary fraud and money laundering prevention checks, and comply with the highest security standards;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
- To provide you with information and offers on products and services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners, that we believe would be of interest to you.
The Company may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers. You hereby consent to receiving calls, auto-dialled and/or pre-recorded message calls, e-mails, from the Company or its service partners from time to time. You may opt out of such communication either by unsubscribing on the Platform itself, or by contacting the customer services team and placing a request for unsubscribing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#### STORAGE OF INFORMATION
We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including: - We use reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment. To achieve the same, we use reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of your information. Information you provide to us may be stored on our secure servers located within or outside India. - You understand and accept that there’s no guarantee that data transmission over the Internet will be completely secure and that any information that you transmit to us is at your own risk. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access to our Platform and data bases or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and you shall not be entitled to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security. - We will hold the information shared by you in the manner described above for as long as we reasonably require for fulfilling the purpose for which we collected such information. This includes for any regulatory, archival purposes, or to protect/defend the Company from any legal claims by anyone.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of our Websites. "Cookies" are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us to identify you and provide you with customized services, and make the Platform more user friendly. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie". Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users. Most browsers will permit you to decline cookies but if you choose to do this, it might affect the Services on some parts of the Platform. We might also use other technology to track how you interact with the Platform and/or employ some third party agencies to use the data on our behalf.
#### DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary for the Company to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party.
- We may share your information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia restricts such third parties from further disclosing the information unless such disclosure is for the purpose as detailed under that confidentiality agreement.
- Other than as described above, we will share your information with third parties only in such manner as described below:
- - We may share your information with our third-party partners in order to conduct data analysis in order to serve you better and provide Services on our Platform;
- We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
#### EXTERNAL LINKS ON WEBSITE
- The Platform may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources (“Third Party Site(s)”). We have no control over any websites or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than us. If you choose to use any services provided on a Third Party Site, or by us in partnership with a Third Party Site, then in accordance your request, we may disclose information to such Third Party Site, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you. Any collection, use, storage and disclosure of such information will be governed by the private policy of such Third Party Site.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such Third Party Sites, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites.
#### ACCESSING AND REVIEWING INFORMATION
- Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted each time except your display name. If you change any information we may keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as: name, address, city, state, pin code, country, phone number, and profile.
- You may request us to delete any of the information submitted by you on or through the Platform or by sending a direct request to email@example.com. We will endeavour to remove all of the information that you have requested us to delete however, please note that we will need to and reserve the right to retain such information in our files, systems and services for certain purposes such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
#### OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
DISPUTES AND JURISDICTION
- Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of both parties. Both parties may raise a name for sole mediator and in case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In any case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the Company reserves the right to decide who the final mediator is. The decision of the mediator is not binding on both parties, however the parties in good faith will attempt to bind by the decision.
- Stage 2: Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a result suitable or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties. The cost of arbitration will be split equally amongst the parties. If the dispute cannot be resolved by this two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism, it shall be referred exclusively to the courts at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.